Tuesday, February 17, 2009

things happen for a reason

Yes quite indeed!

After my being incognito these past few months were considerably understood by many (I do hope so) and its been a hell of a roller coaster ride!

So much so, my search has reached its path and my journey has yet begun to unfold before me.

I therefore conclude..that life has a lot of surprises in store for me and a new beginning to face NEW challenges.

As 2009 breaks its new shell..here I am welcoming it with open arms and ready to face another battle!

wheepaks! whOochOOo!

5 comments:

  1. Good on you Kuring... God never runs out of second chances, I believe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dearest anabelya..YES indeed! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gapati gid ko ya ming ya nga things happen for a reason...baaawww hahahaha daw pihu ko eh...its nice you're back miming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you back, Meming!

    I know kaya mo gid ini tanan nga pag tilaw..hang in there :) there's light at the end of the tunnel..

    muahh..san o ka na di mabisita sa amon? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. cathyne my labsh...ay ti..daw pati ako daw mahibi na lang kay! waaahh..musta ka na gwaps?! thanko you sa pag welcome!

    @nay Maps: ari ho nag sako naman balik ako kay tungod sa may ubra na ako..madamo gid na salamat dhai! Sige lang maumpawan naman ko sini pehado ko mamasyar gid kami dra ni carey sa inyo! wiiiiii!!!

    ReplyDelete