Yeah, this is my way of saying thanks for being the most wonderful co-workers I've ever had!
I must say that I am very blessed to have them! They are worth it!
 |
| My boss John and Tommy our youngest front desk person: enjoying my homemade Longganisa, Beef Tapa, Scrambled egg and Sinangag (fried rice) | | | | | | | | |
|
 |
| Our Physical Therapy Aide: Ace preparing the patient's room and himself. LOL. |
|
|
 |
| yeah this is what I made very early in the morning, I started cooking around 4 am, because I had to leave by 6 for work. It would take me an hour and a half to get there. |
|
|
|
 |
| HAHAH gotcha Ace. |
|
|
|
|
|
So yeah...am glad they all love the food I cooked and prepared for them. One of my direct bosses too Angel was not in the photo since she went out to buy some coffee for all of us. Next time I will take a photo of her. Heee...
as in coolest. swerte sila may upod sila sa work just like you...
ReplyDeletethis afternoon actually i made coffee for my co workers diri sa office. hehe happy ko.
annnnnnnneeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you so!...love, love, love you!
ReplyDeletehello indai!,i'm back here ar bloggers..hehehe long time hadnt been here..daw nabuyo sa facebook pro i missed blogging so if ur here na i'll be coming here musch often.mayo kay kauyon sila mag kaon sng pinoy food 'no?
ReplyDeletenang! korek na may dako nga check! ahihrhrh...sabad sa fb damo drama..mayu dre ya kay mas intimate..mas personal..so am good..dapat lang kauyon sila kay mayu man ya ang nagluto! ahrhihih...miss you nang i love you to death!
ReplyDelete