nah, not what you think.. just moving back to Brooklyn because I hate to say it but am itchin to get out of our current place fast! That is why my blogs are in hiatus till we finally get settled in our place.
Wellllll...we'll see how it goes. As of now I will do my best to keep this one updated. (crossing my fingers and toes) It's 21 past 5 am and my hubby is comfortably snoring the early morning away...he will have lots of things to do today and both of us will be running the whole day like chickens without heads. hrhrhhr...
Our friend Infinity will have some gig tonight at Cielo in Chelsea, Manhattan so we will try our best to make it after we drop off our stuff to the new apartment. YAY! soooooooo excited! will post photos soon (I hope!) ahahha...
soooo you are moving,or probably by this time you had moved already..sooo happy for both of you,:)
ReplyDeleteahihi..yes nang...i will post the photos soon! we miss you terribly! thanks for the call nang..i love you!
ReplyDelete