Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CONNECTION.

Oh hells yeah!

Now that we're finally hooked up with the internet, there is so much things to do and a lot of creativity and lots of fun has begun! No more waiting for each other to finish up whatever we are doing in the internet, and no more trying to maintain a certain bandwidth or else were goin' to pay more than we expected. But you know what? it's okay, it was well worth it.

It actually bought some time for my langga^ to do his work while we are waiting for the real high speed internet to surface in our room and it worked like magic. Although at times it gave us some little bit of difficulties and some minor issues like dropping a signal, nevertheless it still gave us the connection that could sustain us for awhile.

And now I can focus on my projects such as: my blogs, my photography, my art while i listen to my langga Huney's music to inspire me and now that I also gave him one of my cameras to practice with...i got him hooked into photography which is SWEEEEETTT!!! Now, I have my own photobuddy that i can relate to and share the passion with me and I wouldn't ask for anything more!

I made some uploads on my other blog which is solely for my photos. So feel free to browse and leave me some comments (if you'd like =p).And my lazy bone has gone away for a bit and let me worked on the things that I think I have completely forgotten and just wanted to procastinate all the time which is not the case this time. I want to make sure by the end of the day I would have somehow created something productive that I have not done for the last months or so and I'm VERY EXCITED about it!!! woot! woot!

And so..CHEERS! here's to more blogs, more inspirations and more love! yayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment