Here's the rundown of events:
1) During the silence, I was either busy at work and trying to keep myself back in shape by running 3 to 4 miles everyday. Therefore, even if I kept on losing the weights off no matter how much I ate (which I am quite surprised by very thankful!) I managed to squeeze in some time for exercise..that means yes TONING my muscles. ahahahahahahahahahahah...yeah right, whatever.
2) Meanwhile, I didn't know that my boyfriend at that time was scheming on something for me.
3) Which is: PROPOSING to me as his forever crazy poppazits wifey.
4) And so I did say: ABSOFUCKINLUTELY HELLS YEAH!
5) Okay so we sent out our Engagement which was on May 23rd.
Eric and Moi, during our early days lol.
6) June 4th I went to upstate New York in Massena to meet up with my fiance` and his mom for the weekend. Believe it or not, she doesn't know yet at that time that we just got engaged. But we have planned about seeing each other even before me and my fiance got engaged. lol.
Pardon the image, the waitress doesn't know how to operate such camera..sigh* thus the blurriness...another sigh*
7)And so yes, that was a very LOVELY weekend. And the three of us are very, very happy about the great news!
8) Me and my fiance came back to New York together to make plans for the wedding.
9) WE decided to get hitched on June 18, 2010.
10) .............and so here we are. Husband and wife: Mr and Mrs Labelle!
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

No comments:
Post a Comment