Monday, July 19, 2010

Rainy days and mondays

i woke up around 6 am today, but since its still very early to wake up I stayed in bed and get some more zzzzz's and finally my body told me its time to get up even way before my alarm would go off.


And so I opened up my laptop and started checking what's going on re: e-mail, twitter and our sites..including this one! lol.

My langga^ bana is also awake and he called me up and whilst am talking to my love, rain starts to fall and its a great time for me to eat my laswa (boiled vegies) and brown rice for brunch before I go to work today.

Yes, I found some time to do my groceries and actually cooked for my lunch, dinner for the rest of the week..ahihi..I just have to put them in the fridge and reheat them as soon as I get home and esp. when am hungry. Voila! good budgeting and I have extra for our savings which is totally a good thing!

And so here it is..I will also post this on our main food site with recipes and all..so..

yes while am working on some stuff and this is where i eat too...as you can see while am talking to my husband on skype via my itouch.

Yeah, i made it a little bit closer....seeeeee? isn't that loverly??? ahihi..

Okay, its now my time to go..talk to you more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment