Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ok...with Manang Mira's request, Ann-anne's and Mama Bebang's requests..

bwahah..FINALLY!

ok..okk now don't get excited yet..since i still have the "procastinator mode" off for quite a bit, let me indulged myself for the time being. LOL.

I know after my vacation in San Francisco and Vegas..weddings, birthdays and other happenings in my life that I have not shared lately is basically because (and yeah..not an excuse!) ahah...I've been soooo lazy,and if ever I do face the computer, I'd just rather read and comment but not write a blog for myself..lol..see how many dots (...) in this blog already! That only means...(there it goes again! ahhaha) my brain is also lazy! wahahaha...

Hey, at least I made an effort to do so. Photos..lemme see..i got thousands of them (i mean literally) i have two External Hard drives filled with photos..wahah..I know swearing is a bad thing, but I swear this 4 and 8 gb cards are either a blessing or a curse! and i got 6 of them plus 1 and 2 gbs..am running out of space~ halp!

Geesshh, I just realized that most of my loving friends here and yes including my sister Mira..are MOTHERS! and am going to be a MOTHER soon enooughh!! yay! Am so paranoid and so worried that I really need to stop worrying and start living! So...yes ladies..if you have some motherly support there for me, I badly need it. =(

hokeeey...now now..my brain just snored, it was sleeping heavily.................















ooops.




fine..you win..here are some photos! just a sneak peek hookay?!

I finally met Papa Benjo in Person! yay!

meow and trim

TAKE NOTE: we look like Eskinol models..wahaha mga whitening models! wahahah!

Here's one of the few of the many shots I took in San Francisco, Pier 7

Pier 7 Long exposure

Here's BAY BRIDGE

Bay Bridge ba ito?

the SENTINEL BUILDING at night

I have no clue...

Here's me Kissing the cool FRISCO air with my 3 month belly with my fellow Flicker Group Kabayans

2806435219_a4b97efb72

With my boys..LOL..MAMI MEOW and the Kabayan boys

2801559886_d0229d4cb2

acckkh!! ED got me! Josonglets kuring maniniyot at work! LOL

2823488495_9254d1bac1

so Ladies..ehehe are you happy now that I finally blogged?! wahahaha... now this is a miracle!

7 comments:

  1. baw special mention ko sa title!!! AT LAST!!! naka post na gid man. baw ka bitin mani man kita ko naman ni nga mga picture!!!!!!!!!!!! sus!

    abt sa mommyhood, well ang masiling ko lang unpredictable gid imo mga inadlaw, kisa da best, dasun, frustrating, kapoy, pero mas laban ang da best, kag ang happiness mo daw ka dalum nga indi ma measure sg words.. basta... just be willing to obey God's will everyday, dasun partner mo si God. den ob cors si darey :) ay damo pa ko laygay sa unlimited nalang wahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darey man.. carey. sala ang blogger haw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MAMA BEBANG: ahahah shempre kay you're one of the people who kept on reminding me..kung pede lang kulang na lang gani kadis ang makuha ko..LOL! ahaahah...

    ay sus sowee..balo ka naman ang iban wala ya sang flicker, sige lang bala..amat amaton ko lang..rhrhrh...

    Thank you guid for the words of wisdom and mommy's guide to preggers...that's very true, I kept on praying and praying asta mapagwa ko ini sha..salamat guid sa imo na support and prayers man! hu hu hu daw mahibi ako..loves youuu!! ahaahah darey! ahaha!! alas nueve na gle..hay basi tulog na kamo..bag-o lang ko ya bugtaw..ahihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. at last!!!!!!!! nagpakita ang kuring nga daku na tyan...hahahahahaha

    hmmmm ka gwapa sa imu nga ga busong...

    more pictures pleeeezzzz!!!! hahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ MAMA CATHYNE: atut atut..lol..daw bilobilo na gani ang akon nawong..wahahahahah...pero salamat dhai..migahay gid ta! lol! uu ah, kalma lang da bala hrhrhr..daw ma ungo ko di daan sa kadamuon sang photos sa akon hard drive! waahhh tabang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kuring!!! wala na ko nag cge check di sa blog mo kay abi ko wala ka na plano mag update hehehhee ti lipay man ko keta na ko update bah. wala ka na ga online liwat sa ym? musta ka na da? ga online na ko pirmi pero la ta ka keta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh..remember ko ni mga pics nyo sa flickr ehehehe!!

    Ako man gani abi ko di ka na diri mag update hehe..kung wala ka nag bilin message sa akon blog post wala ko di naka check hehe!

    ReplyDelete