Thursday, October 16, 2008

Slowly but surely!

ahihih...YES my dearies..am going to finish this project of mine like a freaking needle from my behind that needs to be taken care of..lol so as time goes by I will have some updates..ahahahaha!

well before that..let me share this beautiful video made by a fellow flickerite. It made me realize how much blessings that I have and overlooked the many possibilities that I have encountered in my life...life should be simple, lived without boundaries, lived without hesitations and full of hope despite the struggle.

3 comments:

  1. such poignantly beautiful photos. my favorite is the girl flying her kite over those shanties. speaks a thousand words, indeed.

    as a little girl, i was in hurry to grow up, for obvious reasons. and it's taught me that indeed it up to us what choice to make. i hope and pray these children learn to dream -- really dream. and reach for them. like you and i did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ANNE: si manang mira gani super ang hibi after she saw this while she and I are chatting over YM. It strucks me to the core while am watching it and we have so much to thank for rather than complain a lot. And it does make sense...muah!! salamat sa pag hapit gwapa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very moving video..great pictures too!

    love ko imo new blog header ka cute da sa imo day hehehe!

    ReplyDelete